I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
If you were a person living on Babylon 5, what would your life be like? (Your answer should truly be based on yourself, and not who your favorite character is.)
ReplyDeleteBriana Bennett That's quite an interesting question you've posed! I would like to think it would be something dramatic like a security officer or an important person on the bridge, but in reality I think I'd just be an average person staying for a few weeks while passing through. Being a starfury pilot would be what I would really love to do though. The idea of flying through space simply makes me giddy.
ReplyDelete~Agent Ari the Asgardian Dragonet of Destiny
Fandoms United I love your response. You were thoughtful about it, instead of just saying you would obviously spend lots of time with your favorite characters.
ReplyDeleteI too see the appeal of being a Starfury pilot. (You're talking to the one person in the world who has a pilot persona in the Star Wars universe rather than a Force Sensitive Jedi/Sith.) But from a realistic standpoint... I'm in college to become an environmental scientist right now, which would mean I could work on B5 either as a person who maintains the ecosystems growing all the plants aboard, or monitoring systems to prevent toxic substances from contaminating anything. Not exactly the stuff dramas are made of, but hey, I would be living in outer space!
Briana Bennett That actually sounds like it could be quite interesting! Reminds me of when a student's father came to my school to discuss his job as an environmental toxicologist. I'm not yet in college but I know I want to be a creature designer for a special effects company, so if I had to translate that into the B5 universe I think that might make me something like a xenobiologist or someone on an explorer ship.
ReplyDeleteAlthough spending time with favorite characters would certainly be amazing
~Agent Ari the Asgardian Dragonet of Destiny