I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
YES—
ReplyDeleteI write fanfics, but I still feel that this is 100% true
ReplyDeleteAgree, I've found like 3 that I've liked because it full under all 3, and 2 of them were completed :)
ReplyDeleteAs a reader, I'm actually not bothered in the slightest by long or infrequent updates. Good things don't always happen on a dime.
ReplyDeleteI have an abandoned story that had a terrible plot (dunno why I decided to write something that is so obviously cliche), bad grammar, and the characterization? Please don't ask.
ReplyDeleteIf I ever get back to writing fanfiction it'll probably be a bunch of one shots
I as a writer I feel guilty with this level of accuracy
ReplyDeleteOh geez.
ReplyDeleteit me
ReplyDeleteDam true! As a writer I also feel guilty hehe....
ReplyDeleteI have abandoned two crappy stories and am trying to write a third (it's hard because it's a crossover but when I started I forgot about how big the canon of the one fandom is)
ReplyDeleteHow about none of the above? #bitter #oneday
ReplyDelete