What would you like us to post for #MinorFandomFriday? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 28, 2017 What would you like us to post for #MinorFandomFriday?—Echogreen the Miraculous Dragon-Slayer from Kashyyyk Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments - heck -July 28, 2017 at 9:02 AMriverdale?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPoe “Major Tom” DameronJuly 28, 2017 at 9:04 AMLabyrinthReplyDeleteRepliesReply\\ Agent Omni //July 28, 2017 at 9:12 AMArtemis Fowl?The Power of Five?Alex Rider?Septimus Heap?sorry if that's too manyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFelicia Day FangirlJuly 28, 2017 at 9:14 AMUnderland chroniclesPhantom tollboothUgliesHalf magicReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLegg my Egg (Cloud)July 28, 2017 at 9:18 AMEddsworldReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFancy “StayFrostyRoyalMilkTea” BirbJuly 28, 2017 at 9:19 AM\\ Agent Omni // oooo I love Septimus Heap!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVidya ShwetzJuly 28, 2017 at 9:27 AMThe graphic novel series AmuletReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNeverseenJuly 28, 2017 at 10:20 AMTuesdays at the CastleReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMika the TrashyJuly 28, 2017 at 10:44 AM//Heathers, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, the Legend series, and A Series Of Unfortunate Events.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJack The Vampire HunterJuly 28, 2017 at 10:46 AMMy godReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAbby SittonJuly 28, 2017 at 10:56 AMYoung Justice Technically I guess it's part of a major fandom, but y'all don't usually post about it and I jut finished watching itReplyDeleteRepliesReplytaylorJuly 28, 2017 at 11:20 AMRiverdaleCoralineParanormanThe 100 !!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJack The Vampire HunterJuly 28, 2017 at 11:22 AMAbby Sitton especially with the season 3 having been announcedReplyDeleteRepliesReplyQPQuarterPoniesJuly 28, 2017 at 11:57 AMAscendance Trilogy?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEsha KhannaJuly 28, 2017 at 4:23 PMThe 100ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyApril DoodnauthJuly 28, 2017 at 5:56 PMFelicia Day Fangirl THE UNDERLAND CHRONICLES OMGReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJack The Vampire HunterJuly 29, 2017 at 1:12 AMLorien Legacies seriesEven though the books are terribly written, the series is still greatReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMolly EncryptedJuly 29, 2017 at 4:01 AMVirals!I'd say Redshirts but the fandom consists of three people and a dead cat so there's nothing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFelicia Day FangirlJuly 29, 2017 at 5:18 AMApril Doodnauth I KNOWReplyDeleteRepliesReplyApril DoodnauthJuly 29, 2017 at 2:37 PMFelicia Day Fangirl the most underrated series I've ever read.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEmily GrahamJuly 29, 2017 at 6:38 PMThe Middle? Anyone?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJack The Vampire HunterJuly 29, 2017 at 10:52 PMEmily Graham I indulge in it every now and then (somehow, they make each and every episode hilarious, how do they do it?)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFelicia Day FangirlJuly 30, 2017 at 8:25 AMApril Doodnauth agreedReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
riverdale?
ReplyDeleteLabyrinth
ReplyDeleteArtemis Fowl?
ReplyDeleteThe Power of Five?
Alex Rider?
Septimus Heap?
sorry if that's too many
Underland chronicles
ReplyDeletePhantom tollbooth
Uglies
Half magic
Eddsworld
ReplyDelete\\ Agent Omni // oooo I love Septimus Heap!
ReplyDeleteThe graphic novel series Amulet
ReplyDeleteTuesdays at the Castle
ReplyDelete//Heathers, Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, the Legend series, and A Series Of Unfortunate Events.
ReplyDeleteMy god
ReplyDeleteYoung Justice
ReplyDeleteTechnically I guess it's part of a major fandom, but y'all don't usually post about it and I jut finished watching it
Riverdale
ReplyDeleteCoraline
Paranorman
The 100 !!
Abby Sitton especially with the season 3 having been announced
ReplyDeleteAscendance Trilogy?
ReplyDeleteThe 100
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day Fangirl THE UNDERLAND CHRONICLES OMG
ReplyDeleteLorien Legacies series
ReplyDeleteEven though the books are terribly written, the series is still great
Virals!
ReplyDeleteI'd say Redshirts but the fandom consists of three people and a dead cat so there's nothing.
April Doodnauth I KNOW
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day Fangirl the most underrated series I've ever read.
ReplyDeleteThe Middle? Anyone?
ReplyDeleteEmily Graham I indulge in it every now and then (somehow, they make each and every episode hilarious, how do they do it?)
ReplyDeleteApril Doodnauth agreed
ReplyDelete