Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I'm queen Lucy
ReplyDeleteEdmund tho "would kill for Turkish delight"
Either Caspian or Lucy
ReplyDeleteKing Caspian
ReplyDeleteQueen Lucy. :)
ReplyDelete100% Caspian.
ReplyDeleteOh my god I'm Eustace
ReplyDeleteI'm also Edmund, but I already knew that. Never would have thought I would be Eustace o.o
King Caspian and Queen Susan omg
ReplyDeleteoh my god I'm peter
ReplyDeleteQueen Susan and Queen Lucy
ReplyDeleteKing Edmund even tho I don't know anything about Narnia except that it's in a closet
ReplyDeleteI think I'm between Lucy and Edmund. Just ask my friends, the "wants to fight 24/7" and "looks innocent but could throats punch you" are 100% me.
ReplyDeleteIdk a mix of Edmund Caspian and Peter
ReplyDeleteedmund
ReplyDeleteI'm King Peter and Queen Lucy.
ReplyDeleteKing Edmund, Queen Lucy, and King Caspian😂
ReplyDelete