I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
Don't be so stormy
ReplyDeleteSam Winchester commits fraud.
ReplyDeleteScam Winchester.
Amia Mia I will kill you.
ReplyDelete~Alyssa
Golam, In Brackets That was a good one.
ReplyDelete~Alyssa
Fandoms United Thanks, mate.
ReplyDeleteSam Winchester does anything
ReplyDeleteDamn Winchester
Sam eats some pig for dinner
ReplyDeleteHam Winchester
Sam Winchester burns on the ceiling
ReplyDeleteMary Winchester
Why Is The Pen Always Gone ooPS I COULDNT HELP MYSELF
ReplyDeleteHaHA SORRY NOT SORRY
going to hell anyways, may as well kick back and enjoy the ride down lmao
Sam Winchester adopts a baby sheep.
ReplyDeleteLamb Winchester.
Fandoms United ded
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHHHHHH SHIT JUST GOT REAL
ReplyDeleteWhy Is The Pen Always Gone Sam Winchester is adopted by Barney and Betty Rubble.
ReplyDeleteBam-Bam Winchester.
Oh god no
ReplyDeleteGolam, In Brackets
Ya'll either need Jesus, or counseling.
ReplyDelete~Alyssa
Fandoms United i think both
ReplyDeleteFandoms United I need more puns madam.
ReplyDelete