Dearly beloved we be gatherin' here today—to nail yer gizzards to the mast, ye poxy cur!—As captain I now pronounce you—you may kiss—you may kiss—just kiss
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
dr. doof
ReplyDeleteBarbossa is my fav 😁
ReplyDeleteKemeika Master of Magic o hi
ReplyDeleteZane
ReplyDelete_Hopefully\
Did someone say Zuko?
ReplyDeleteDearly beloved we be gatherin' here today—to nail yer gizzards to the mast, ye poxy cur!—As captain I now pronounce you—you may kiss—you may kiss—just kiss
ReplyDeleteStill getting to the point in the series where it happens but I know Crowley ends up that way
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS SO ZUKO THO
ReplyDelete