Pirates of the Caribbean 5 came out yesterday!
Pirates of the Caribbean 5 came out yesterday!
Did you see it yet? Are you going to?
#PiratesWeek
~Jamie the Demon-Hunting Clockwork Seeker
Did you see it yet? Are you going to?
#PiratesWeek
~Jamie the Demon-Hunting Clockwork Seeker
Need a "Wait for the DVD" option.
ReplyDeleteI saw it on Friday. It was pretty good but that final fight scene was so crowded and chaotic I had no clue what was going on.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT
ReplyDeleteHowever, the after credits scene left me very anxious
ReplyDeletethe after credits scene?
ReplyDeleteAaron Roman well some people are, so i can send a private post
ReplyDeleteI'M GOING TODAY HOOOOOOOT
ReplyDeleteMY SIS WENT THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AND SHE SAID IT WAS AMAZING
(day before yesterday because I think I'm ahead of you guys, coz it's sunday for me and the movie came out on friday)
i saw the first showing of it at disney springs at walt disney world in orlando on may 25 (thursday) at 7:00 pm. also, in 3d, and I LOVED IT!!
ReplyDeleteAngelLight13 3D??!! LUCKYYYYY! I'm so jealous!!
ReplyDelete