Well this is just blatantly false. I know for a fact that Chinese movies exist which more accurately depict Chinese culture. I've even seen a few of them.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Yes, because Chinese people all:
ReplyDelete1) Are animals
2) Live in rural towns
Well this is just blatantly false. I know for a fact that Chinese movies exist which more accurately depict Chinese culture. I've even seen a few of them.
ReplyDeletei've always loved kung fu panda
ReplyDeleteNeo Vengeance they never said accurate though, they most tlikely mean more enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteAlice Wasteland Touché.
ReplyDeleteThe movies I've seen mostly dealt with life during the People's Revolution and Mao's reign, so yeah, I'd say Kung Fu Panda's substantially more enjoyable.
Hha
ReplyDeleteHwarang ADIFBCKJSEVBIELSHBVFD HWARANG
ReplyDeleteKritika Ramesh i'm guessing you've seen the show and the way you speak you must be a kpop stan
ReplyDeleteHwarang lmao i have seen the show and i don't listen to that much kpop (only like 2 groups, and even then not that much)
ReplyDelete