Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
OMFGGG
ReplyDeleteWaitwaitwait
ReplyDeleteFrom f***ing cyberchase?
!!!!!!! THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD
ReplyDeleteDiamond Breeze
ReplyDeleteYes! And also could you please edit your curse word? FU is a swear-free page. :)
-Echo
Bruh this looks like Cinderella.
ReplyDeleteMotherboard
ReplyDeleteSomedude Watchintv some show called "Cyberchase", It was about math; It was sorta cringe....but good
ReplyDeleteTeddy Wallis I think I saw my nephew or niece watching that once.
ReplyDeleteSomedude Watchintv
ReplyDeleteYeah, Most kids liked it; My fave character was Buzz ((The tall robot))
idk, I thought it was cinderella
ReplyDeleteIt's Ironic the post assumes this is a well known character when almost all the replies are a variation of "who?".
ReplyDeleteTHATS HER! I thought she was some defective robot or somethin
ReplyDeleteNew dianey princess
ReplyDeleteI watched Cyberchase when I was around 5 years old, it never grabbed my attention, I just wanted to watch Sesame Street
ReplyDeleteI never saw the ending of that effing show and I NEVER SAW MOTHERBOARD AND NOW IM SAD
ReplyDelete