He's a bit of a spoiled brat. He once threw a huge temper tantrum because he wasn't allowed to bring his food into a cinema. Among other things, such as punching Goofy in the face when he went to Disneyworld.
I was a bandwagoner and then I found out the long list of the bad he's done and strongly disliked him for a reason and as an artist I enjoy him, but as a person I don't
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
He's a bit of a spoiled brat. He once threw a huge temper tantrum because he wasn't allowed to bring his food into a cinema. Among other things, such as punching Goofy in the face when he went to Disneyworld.
ReplyDeleteBut do you guys 'hate' him? He's pretty messed up, but still.
ReplyDelete~ Anni the Fantastic Baudelaire from the Upside Down.
I mean, as you said, 'hate' is a strong word. I'd say I dislike him pretty strongly, but I think I'm saving my 'hate.'
ReplyDeleteI was a bandwagoner and then I found out the long list of the bad he's done and strongly disliked him for a reason and as an artist I enjoy him, but as a person I don't
ReplyDeleteI don't like him, he's mean to his fans.
ReplyDeletePeople hated Bieber in the beginning simply because he was everywhere. On every radio station all the time.
ReplyDeletePeople hate him now because they knew that he's a douche, but his music is good now so everyone's conflicted. I just avoid his music
I find his music okay, but I really don't like his personality
ReplyDeletePrantika Saha do YOU MEAN SHAWN
ReplyDeletePrantika Saha sHAWN
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEE
Chiko was here His music was good because ed sheeran wrote his music.
ReplyDelete