YEEEES!!!!!! Always the last show on before six o clock news and after Wild Kratts!!! Our mom would always say to turn it off be we usually didn't ;P And there was one episode that I saw once, that I always wanted to watch again....
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
YAS
ReplyDeleteAh yes
ReplyDeleteThe good ol days
ReplyDeleteOh I remember that...
ReplyDeleteI loved this show as a kid
ReplyDeletethis show was great as a kid
ReplyDeleteI would totally stick a weiner in word girl
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh that was the shit when I was little!
ReplyDeleteThe pINATA I NEARLY CHOKED
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ReplyDeleteOmg I remember this!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot the white haired one's name, but I immediately thought of Rick..
ReplyDeleteI LOVED THIS SHOW SO MUCH
ReplyDeleteWAS ANYONE ELSE VAGULY DISTURBED AS A CHILD BY HER BROTHER'S UNKNOWING CRUSH ON HIS OWN SISTER
ReplyDeleteYEEEES!!!!!! Always the last show on before six o clock news and after Wild Kratts!!! Our mom would always say to turn it off be we usually didn't ;P
ReplyDeleteAnd there was one episode that I saw once, that I always wanted to watch again....
PokesPartyTV wth
ReplyDeleteMaggie Miller WHAT
ReplyDeleteOh good Gods on Olympus I loved that show.
ReplyDeleteAlucard the Nightwalker
ReplyDeleteDoctor Two-Brains because he has a human and mouse brain
-Echo
O. M. G. Yessss
ReplyDeleteFandoms United omg that is such an uncreative name XD guess you don't care about that stuff as a kid
ReplyDeleteSilver Tune I mean what was he really left with
ReplyDeleteMarc Reimer true....
ReplyDeleteWhen I watched it again, I finally realized that she came from the planet of Lexicon...
ReplyDeleteRuth Wei doesn't it say that in the themr
ReplyDeleteMarc Reimer
ReplyDeleteI was a 10 year old kid how was i supposed to know that lexicon was a word?
Idk but I just looked it up and
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fxyAyYOgnSgLdFBZBi8ZiZb6SWv3mGq4peCcrlVA0IG2a6IIGfa8W7ane0AGjwy5FEWZUON66vuxK-_f7Ck5WcZw6j3wXr85neo=s0
Marc Reimer wooooooooah.
ReplyDeleteLove that show
ReplyDelete