I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
Like DreamWorks Spirit? Cause that would be cool!
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Dreamwork's Spirit!!
ReplyDelete~Echo
Spirit Stallion of the Cimmaron???
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI will watch all of it
ReplyDeleteAAAAA
ReplyDeleteYES HALLELUJAH
ReplyDeleteok, i know its probably going to be a super cool show, but wasnt the whole point of the movie that spirit was a wild horse who couldnt be tamed?
ReplyDeleteBlu Belle
ReplyDeleteFrom the looks of it, I think that this is a tv series that happens after Spirit passes.
—Echogreen the Miraculous Dragon-Slayer from Kashyyyk
Fandoms United im not sure but i saw a commercial for it, and there was a horse that looked like like spirit. might be different though
ReplyDeleteBlu Belle Could be his son? Idk. I haven't seen the commercial.
ReplyDeleteSpolier Alert: THEY F*CKING RUINED SPIRIT
ReplyDeleteIt's not even Spirit, they just slapped Spirit on it because no one would watch the dumb show without it
it appears to be spirit but all other known characters including the eagle and rain are gone
ReplyDeleteThey're calling it his son now, but that doesn't fix anything >.<
ReplyDelete