I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
We are all King Richard.
ReplyDeleteNeo Vengeance i too cry when I spill jelly on my fancy pants
ReplyDelete~gianna
He reminds me a lot of Thor from MCU from this
ReplyDeletedakota I'm laughing at u
ReplyDeleteHey little fella' I know just what you're thinkin'
ReplyDeleteCressida Blackjay "Daughter of Zeus" ((Aka That Demigod Girl)) yessssss
ReplyDeletefor a project last year my friend and I made a parody of that song with a music video
choreographed dancing and everything
#NOREGRETS
Fandoms United Can you all please put what shows these posts are from? In the comment section above the posts? It seems kinda pointless not to do so, especially since you seem to get all excited about it. I have no idea what these shows are, since I don't have time to watch musicals. But it would be nice to know where these are from. :)
ReplyDeleteAlethrial The Elven Empress It is a show called Galavant.
ReplyDeleteAlethrial The Elven Empress i mean if you don't know what it is you can just ask
ReplyDelete~gianna
Fandoms United I just meant for all of of the posts on general. Sorry if my question bothered you. Sometimes people don't answer, and it just makes seemed like a good idea. I didnt mean to offend anyone.
ReplyDeleteCressida Blackjay "Daughter of Zeus" ((Aka That Demigod Girl)) Thank you. :) I've never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteAlethrial The Elven Empress It's on Netflix, btw.
ReplyDeleteCressida Blackjay "Daughter of Zeus" ((Aka That Demigod Girl)) Probably. But I dont have netflix. XD Which is a bummer. No wifi at home.
ReplyDelete