Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Ahem
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zsBKA4fCQ44AwJ1kq80W1c7yFLicax9WgoSiN5bFNGFPAjiCb_Rnhp6zxa14h_GxEbXEVhhHFTeFehX2Y7dQr7sZjoMulNRx5Po=s0
For some reason????!!!! "SOME" reason!!!???
ReplyDeleteit was so cute and then... winces "why must every one do this to me?"
ReplyDeleteI'm dying...
ReplyDeleteMy heart got all swollen up with cuteness then a needle of pain made it explode into pieces of ash and sadness
ReplyDeleteIt was the most cute and sweetest thing I've ever heard until....
ReplyDeleteHow could you just do that so casually?!
ReplyDelete