What are you doing today Olivia I like Barbie house and I think I'm going to your birthday party and I love you bye but I am so fabulous to see you because I miss you so much I love you and I love you so so so much and goodbye I love you what in my mom my mom is named Sydney Aidan Abbott Scott Abbott
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Wait is it the 'huffpuff' thing, or something I'm not getting....?
ReplyDeleteHufflepuffs are notoriously good finders
ReplyDeleteBrad Mc Helem oh, thanks. OK I'm dumb lol
ReplyDeleteBrad Mc Helem but I still can't find the things in the mess of my room ;-;
ReplyDeleteThe Dying Viva La Revolution It's from, HP Musical
ReplyDeleteOooh ok Andjelka Ilic
ReplyDeleteWhat are you doing today Olivia I like Barbie house and I think I'm going to your birthday party and I love you bye but I am so fabulous to see you because I miss you so much I love you and I love you so so so much and goodbye I love you what in my mom my mom is named Sydney Aidan Abbott Scott Abbott
ReplyDeleteFwomsvxk!dmfkshxfkwmsfow!scox!msdggoq!sfos!gdix!sco!mqhsilxafxkmsgjokqfdgslwfksmgsp!wmgfdhxkmsvgolswgcp!sdfsuiwoolsmncfyosmwggclsmfcksddlsmdlggid!s fjwkvsjabcslmnd%2)260392!="9!$8#)$6#&02#-$$-9#
ReplyDelete