Heather Donahue The media production industry tends to be very difficult for women to do well in - it's pretty groundbreaking for every episode of such a popular show to be directed by women. ~Samantha the Sherlocked Jedi Nerdfighter
Heather Donahue I mean there are a ton of statistics to back me up - I wouldn't say if it that was just my opinion. ~Samantha the Sherlocked Jedi Nerdfighter
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Why does that matter...?
ReplyDeleteHeather Donahue The media production industry tends to be very difficult for women to do well in - it's pretty groundbreaking for every episode of such a popular show to be directed by women.
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Sherlocked Jedi Nerdfighter
Fandoms United if you say so...
ReplyDeleteHeather Donahue I mean there are a ton of statistics to back me up - I wouldn't say if it that was just my opinion. ~Samantha the Sherlocked Jedi Nerdfighter
ReplyDeleteFandoms United whatever you say, Sammy.
ReplyDelete