Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
WHOO-HOO!!
ReplyDeleteTHE WAIT HAS A DATE!!
Shouldn't that say 3017
ReplyDeleteAnd now we know what short story to re-read. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG YAAASSSSS
ReplyDeleteAnum Malik YES FINALLY BUT I DONT THINK NADIRA WATCHED SHERLOCK
ReplyDeleteIM SO EXCITED..........but that's probably gonna extend to like June.....then December and then whaddya know, it comes out on
ReplyDelete20237563278546237846
That poor instrument needs a new e string
ReplyDeleteWhat is six thatchers?
ReplyDeleteAbby Sitton Totally
ReplyDeleteIt's an old timey building technique for making grass roofs
ReplyDeleteAHSJGFBDBEJRNFKKRNRKDKDRJDDJODK))
ReplyDeleteJasmyn Jackson It is a play off of the title of one of the original Sherlock Holmes stories called "The Adventure of the Six Napoleons."
ReplyDelete