Person: *uses "moment" in a sentence* Me: THIS IS THE MOMENT. THIIS IS THE DAAAAAAAAAY Person: I feel alive! Me: IT'S THE FEEING OF BEING ALIVE. FILLED WITH EVIL, BUT TRULY ALIVE. IT'S THE FEELING OF BEING EDWARD HYYYYYYYYDE Person: *uses the word "cave"* Me: GET ME OUT OF THIS CAVERN, OR I'LL CAVE IN Person: *uses "Confrontation" in a sentence* Me: it's over now, I know inside... Person:
Person: so we went to the sea... Me: SKY OF BLUE, AND SEA OF GREEN, IN OUR YELLOW SUBMARINE... my dad: it's like the sword of Damocles Me: SHA LA LA LA THAT AIN'T NO CRIME
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Person: *uses "moment" in a sentence*
ReplyDeleteMe: THIS IS THE MOMENT. THIIS IS THE DAAAAAAAAAY
Person: I feel alive!
Me: IT'S THE FEEING OF BEING ALIVE. FILLED WITH EVIL, BUT TRULY ALIVE. IT'S THE FEELING OF BEING EDWARD HYYYYYYYYDE
Person: *uses the word "cave"*
Me: GET ME OUT OF THIS CAVERN, OR I'LL CAVE IN
Person: *uses "Confrontation" in a sentence*
Me: it's over now, I know inside...
Person:
Person: so we went to the sea...
ReplyDeleteMe: SKY OF BLUE, AND SEA OF GREEN, IN OUR YELLOW SUBMARINE...
my dad: it's like the sword of Damocles
Me: SHA LA LA LA THAT AIN'T NO CRIME
Heather Donahue That Owl City reference though...
ReplyDeleteRebekah Bomberger yo
ReplyDelete"Tie my handle bars to the stars so I stay on track."
ReplyDeleteOwl City is just too good. 🎶
Rebekah Bomberger and if my attention strays~
ReplyDeleteHeather Donahue I'll wrench them away~
ReplyDeleteRebekah Bomberger and I'll take my leave£
ReplyDeleteHeather Donahue And I won't even look back!
ReplyDeleteRebekah Bomberger ladadadadada
ReplyDelete