Goodbye, world. See you when I recover from this post. Oh wait, that's never. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 31, 2016 Goodbye, world. See you when I recover from this post. Oh wait, that's never.~Jamie the Demon-Hunting Clockwork Seeker Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SarahOctober 31, 2016 at 6:16 PMI LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN MY EYES THIS IS NOT OKAYReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKritika RameshOctober 31, 2016 at 7:49 PMBOI DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS TO MEReplyDeleteRepliesReplySora EmbershardOctober 31, 2016 at 9:29 PMPoor Sirius...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyArman MaulanaOctober 31, 2016 at 10:20 PMTanteReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMadiha MNovember 1, 2016 at 4:13 AMu made me cryReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndjelkaNovember 1, 2016 at 5:44 AMAfter 3 min of crying I'm fine it's just something in my eyeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEsha KhannaNovember 1, 2016 at 7:48 AMSince when were you allowed to torture me???!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShNovember 1, 2016 at 9:24 AMWhy u gotta do this???!!! My soul!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN MY EYES THIS IS NOT OKAY
ReplyDeleteBOI DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THIS TO ME
ReplyDeletePoor Sirius...
ReplyDeleteTante
ReplyDeleteu made me cry
ReplyDeleteAfter 3 min of crying I'm fine it's just something in my eye
ReplyDeleteSince when were you allowed to torture me???!!
ReplyDeleteWhy u gotta do this???!!! My soul!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
ReplyDelete