Drishya Nalavade Yes, Day from the Legend trilogy! I've finished the first book and I loved it so much. I have the other two so I should start reading now...
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Niiicoooo
ReplyDeleteThough he has will now..
Leo and Nico
ReplyDeleteThough they're quite happy now
GARROTH RO'MAEVE
ReplyDeleteLevi Ackerman
ReplyDeleteStefanie Adam Parrish
ReplyDeleteLeo, nico , wolf, Julian, and soooo many more...
ReplyDeleteChrista LeBlanc ADAM PARRISH
ReplyDeleteNico, Luna, Day (whoever knows who Day is ily honest), Jacin (him too), Sasuke, Ayato, etc etc
ReplyDeleteJulian Blackthorn
ReplyDeleteDrishya Nalavade Yes, Day from the Legend trilogy! I've finished the first book and I loved it so much. I have the other two so I should start reading now...
ReplyDeleteI say Nico, Leo, Ky, and Alex.
Ramya S...totally agree with you
ReplyDeleteRebekah Bomberger
ReplyDeleteIly