Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
8
ReplyDeleteThe Lunar Chroniclesssss
ReplyDeleteLunar chronicles
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Ella Enchanted
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH ENTWINED WAS SO GOOD
ReplyDeleteElla Enchanted is amazing
ReplyDelete1,2 and of course, 4
ReplyDeleteElla Enchanted
ReplyDeleteElla Enchanted or Cress
ReplyDeleteTLC!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTLC
ReplyDelete2 I loved the books by Alex Flinn I read all of the ones related to the witch Kendra so far..need to find the other ones she wrote
ReplyDeleteI'm a Lunartic
ReplyDelete