Lunar Chronicles aesthetic (found on tumblr :3) This accurately depicts how I imagine Kai in my head; super super hot #FairyTaleWeek ~Kasai the Avenging Kunoichi from Dorne
Angeles Lennon-Dameron I myself am not in the fandom, but we do try to incorporate most (if not all) of the fandoms you all request, if not in their genre-wise weeks, then during Minor Fandom Fridays, etc. If any of the other managers are in the fandom, we'll definitely try :) ~Kasai the Avenging Kunoichi from Dorne
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Is that lee min ho?😵
ReplyDeleteParvathy R Sekhar I was going to say the same thing! I think it is him.
ReplyDeleteI like dis kind things
ReplyDeleteoh my god that's lee minho in city hunter
ReplyDeleteYES IT IS LEE MIN HO HAI K-DRAMA FANZ
ReplyDelete(I ONLY RECENTLY SAW BOYS OVER FLOWERS GAAAAAAAAAAH)
~Kasai
Angeles Lennon-Dameron I myself am not in the fandom, but we do try to incorporate most (if not all) of the fandoms you all request, if not in their genre-wise weeks, then during Minor Fandom Fridays, etc. If any of the other managers are in the fandom, we'll definitely try :)
ReplyDelete~Kasai the Avenging Kunoichi from Dorne
Fandoms United OMG if you guys have watched boys over flowers could you guys plz post some stuf on it!
ReplyDeleteAaaaah boys over flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys watch kdrama as well😊😊😊