OMG I AM SO PISSED ABOUT THE ELLA ENCHANTED MOVIE THO. LIKE THE BOOK WAS ABOUT ELLA SAVING HERSELF AND BREAKING THE CURSE AND PROVING THAT SHE DIDN'T NEED A PRINCE TO SAVE HER BUT THE MOVIE TURNED IT INTO A CRAP 'COMEDY' ABOUT HOW SHE HAD TO BE RESCUED LIKE NONONOONNONOONO!!!!! THERE WERE SO MANY IMPORTANT LESSONS TO BE LEARNED FROM LUCINDA ESPECIALLY, DESPITE IT BEING A 'KIDS BOOK' AND THE MOVIE JUST FILTERED ALL OF THAT OUT.
Sorry but I just had to get that out of my system after seeing the movie last month. I clearly remember the book from when I read it years ago and I just can't believe what the directors did to it.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Ella Enchanted was my favorite book ever a few years ago
ReplyDeleteSo do I!
ReplyDeleteOMG I AM SO PISSED ABOUT THE ELLA ENCHANTED MOVIE THO. LIKE THE BOOK WAS ABOUT ELLA SAVING HERSELF AND BREAKING THE CURSE AND PROVING THAT SHE DIDN'T NEED A PRINCE TO SAVE HER BUT THE MOVIE TURNED IT INTO A CRAP 'COMEDY' ABOUT HOW SHE HAD TO BE RESCUED LIKE NONONOONNONOONO!!!!! THERE WERE SO MANY IMPORTANT LESSONS TO BE LEARNED FROM LUCINDA ESPECIALLY, DESPITE IT BEING A 'KIDS BOOK' AND THE MOVIE JUST FILTERED ALL OF THAT OUT.
ReplyDeleteSorry but I just had to get that out of my system after seeing the movie last month. I clearly remember the book from when I read it years ago and I just can't believe what the directors did to it.
Marilyn X don't talk to me about the movie I couldn't even finish it it was so bad.
ReplyDeleteAbby Sitton It was a cringe fest.
ReplyDelete