I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
Lily G :D YES
ReplyDeleteFangirl, John Green books
ReplyDeleteI'll Give You the Sun, Thirteen Reasons Why, Carry on, If I stay, Where She Went, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, P.S. I Still Love You, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, All the Bright Places, Eleanor and Park, Kite Runner, We Were Liars, Attachments, Landline, Speak
ReplyDeletePerks of being a wallflower
ReplyDeleteSecret life of bees
Carry on
Eleanor and park
Fangirl
Paper towns
Fault in our stars
13 reasons why
ReplyDeletePanic by Lauren Oliver
ReplyDeleteBefore I Fall by Lauren Oliver
F R I S K T H E H U M A N .....wat
ReplyDeleteEmma Grace I haven't finished it yet! Don't spoil anything
ReplyDeletethe lunar chronicles
ReplyDeleteThey aren't popular, but...
ReplyDeletePanic by Lauren Oliver, and let's get lost by Adi Alsaid