Well I don't think this is exactly how it went down but
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Well I don't think this is exactly how it went down but
—Echogreen the Miraculous Dragon-Slayer from Kashyyyk also Adam and Eve weren't the most evil people in creation, but I guess at the time they were so....?
Rachel Gunning a lot of slytherins weren't bad though.....I mean true, we only hear about the bad ones, but most Slytherins aren't bad, they just do what they believe in, and that sometimes results in bad actions.
The second fact is fabricated. Apart from Harry Potter, most all of Slytherin's descendents were parseltongue, and we know of at least one who did not even go to Hogwarts: the founder of Ilvermorny.
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
But slytherin aren't evil
ReplyDeleteYe, but everyone thought they were for a long time. *shrugs* some people still do, I think, but not me.
ReplyDelete-Echo
Fandoms United same. I think theyre fabulous lol
ReplyDeleteRachel Gunning a lot of slytherins weren't bad though.....I mean true, we only hear about the bad ones, but most Slytherins aren't bad, they just do what they believe in, and that sometimes results in bad actions.
ReplyDeleteThe second fact is fabricated. Apart from Harry Potter, most all of Slytherin's descendents were parseltongue, and we know of at least one who did not even go to Hogwarts: the founder of Ilvermorny.
ReplyDeletei'm dying here
ReplyDelete