Have any of you guys read the book "When We Collided"? Could you post something about it Fandoms United it's one of my favorite contemporary books and not many people have read it. It deserves love❤️.
Huda Ahmed Sure! Bernadette I haven't read it yet, but I'll definitely add it to my super long list of books to read. In the meantime, I will try to look for some posts without spoiling anything for myself :)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Omfg
ReplyDeleteOml XD
ReplyDeleteJohn who?
ReplyDeleteNo but seriously, who is John Green?
ReplyDeleteCeeJ •u• Who is John Green? Please explain this to me.
ReplyDeleteThea Athena Jones John Green is the author of the fault in our stars, paper towns, looking for alaska, an abundance of katherines and other books
ReplyDeleteAnd he also does crash course vids with his bro hank green
ReplyDeleteOkay. Thanks!
ReplyDeletei like how voldemort commented
ReplyDeleteFandoms United Could you guys post some stuff from/about The Perks of Being a Wallflower
ReplyDeleteHave any of you guys read the book "When We Collided"? Could you post something about it Fandoms United it's one of my favorite contemporary books and not many people have read it. It deserves love❤️.
ReplyDeleteHuda Ahmed Sure!
ReplyDeleteBernadette I haven't read it yet, but I'll definitely add it to my super long list of books to read. In the meantime, I will try to look for some posts without spoiling anything for myself :)
Fandoms United ok thank you so much😄
ReplyDelete