My name is Rin, I sure hope we don't have a falling out over a race, leading us to have an intense, emotion heavy, competitive, love hate relationship later on.
Yeah that would be awful
Basically Free! summed up by one line from an abridged series. That angsty back story though
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
My name is Rin, I sure hope we don't have a falling out over a race, leading us to have an intense, emotion heavy, competitive, love hate relationship later on.
ReplyDeleteYeah that would be awful
Basically Free! summed up by one line from an abridged series. That angsty back story though
I don't know why there are so many sports anime... But no new kendo anime!? Like come in japan
ReplyDeleteHaikyuu is the best thing to exist. You love everyone and even the opposing teams are amazing :')
ReplyDelete