literally me XD Friend: omg so last weekend i went to Indonesia and swam with dolphins and saved a man from drowning and ran 30km and reconstructed a hospital and bought a dog and got married and had three kids and moved to australia and went skydiving and wrote a book trilogy and swam the Pacific Ocean and campaigned for gay rights and brought about world peace and competed in the Olympics Friend: what about u? Me: ...umm...i lay in bed and cried over my OTP?
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Lol sooo true
ReplyDeleteThats good u cured cancer
ReplyDeleteliterally me XD
ReplyDeleteFriend: omg so last weekend i went to Indonesia and swam with dolphins and saved a man from drowning and ran 30km and reconstructed a hospital and bought a dog and got married and had three kids and moved to australia and went skydiving and wrote a book trilogy and swam the Pacific Ocean and campaigned for gay rights and brought about world peace and competed in the Olympics
Friend: what about u?
Me: ...umm...i lay in bed and cried over my OTP?
Well...why not?
ReplyDeleteI sat in my room all summer binge watching netflix, reading books, and watching YouTube.
ReplyDeleteIs that the mad libs?
ReplyDelete