I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
what is this i must read it
ReplyDeletechaoticCon Serafi I think it's either The Dream Thieves or Blue Lily, Lily Blue
ReplyDeleteQuεεη σf Tγρσs Then I suppose I'll need to read both.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
chaoticCon Serafi it's a series, in order, the books are
ReplyDeleteThe Raven Boys
The Dream Thieves
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
The Raven King
Quεεη σf Tγρσs Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteLove those books!!
ReplyDeleteMaggie Stiefvaters books altogether are awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteYES!
ReplyDeleteTHESE BOOKS ARE LIFE!
ReplyDelete