Anna Awesome ATLASt there's a post discussing greek puns! I don't REAlly want to be that person, but what about the Titan and Roman puns? Those have to have some merit.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
NOOOO
ReplyDeleteWhoever made this is my Nemesis
ReplyDeleteDONE
ReplyDelete:D this is great!
ReplyDeleteI love puns :D
ReplyDeleteyeah Jane Liu
ReplyDeleteAnna Awesome ATLASt there's a post discussing greek puns! I don't REAlly want to be that person, but what about the Titan and Roman puns? Those have to have some merit.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love you because of this
ReplyDelete