Sharanya Sheel When this page reaches 14k followers, we will be creating a second page which will feature YouTubers (like Dan and Phil) as well as music and gaming fandoms. We are still working out the details, but I'm sure that we will eventually have Fandom of the Weeks (like one for the Phandom) on that page :)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Fandoms United Can you please do a Dan And Phil week for me and everyone in the Phandom?
ReplyDeleteSharanya Sheel When this page reaches 14k followers, we will be creating a second page which will feature YouTubers (like Dan and Phil) as well as music and gaming fandoms. We are still working out the details, but I'm sure that we will eventually have Fandom of the Weeks (like one for the Phandom) on that page :)
ReplyDeleteFandoms United Ok thanks!😁
ReplyDeletei actually realllly love this show you guys should watch it
ReplyDelete