Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Mine came in today just finished it
ReplyDeleteI just got mine too it is awesome
ReplyDeleteI got it at target and it came with a free poster!!!! I'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteSAEM OMGG
ReplyDeleteI preordered it on the the nook
ReplyDeleteNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
ReplyDeleteI FINISHED IT AND IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI HAVE TO WAIT.....
ReplyDeletePLEASE DONT SPOIL IT
ReplyDeleteI got mine the second it came out!!
ReplyDeleteAn do finished it 1 1/2 hours later!!!
No spoils please
ReplyDeleteMy dad brought this home today too XD
ReplyDeleteMy older brother got it for me too!!!!! =D Except I'm on vacation in a different country.... Have to read it when i get back :(
ReplyDeleteI was very disappointed though at least I didn't buy it... the whole thing was a tad inaccurate and it felt more like a fanfic than a real story...
ReplyDeleteAmy Wan I agree, like I enjoyed Scorpius, and most of Albus but everyone else felt very underplayed and very fanfictiony
ReplyDeleteam I the only one who was just like "wth" when Delphi was revealed to be Voldemort's you know what?!
ReplyDeleteNoooope you weren't
ReplyDelete