THESE ARE NOT JUST "KIDS MOVIES." DISNEY MOVIES ARE SO DEEP AND MEANINGFUL IN FO MANY WAYS AND THE ANIMATION IS INCREDIBLE; I LOVE 'EM TO DEATH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS. ~A Disnerd
Thank you so much for this post too many time you'll see posts that are like "This movie is so much better than this movie omg" but this one talks about the positive aspects of all of them and I really like that.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Also society:
ReplyDeleteExcept frozen Olaf is the best
Woah, my comment got deleted for having an opinion, woah
ReplyDeleteBen Dover I deleted your comment for cursing. You are free to comment again, but without any cursing.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Orange Walker from Nightvale
Zootopia is my favorite from this cluster.
ReplyDeleteTHESE ARE NOT JUST "KIDS MOVIES." DISNEY MOVIES ARE SO DEEP AND MEANINGFUL IN FO MANY WAYS AND THE ANIMATION IS INCREDIBLE; I LOVE 'EM TO DEATH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS.
ReplyDelete~A Disnerd
Hardly on topic, but the bad fruit scene in The Good Dinosaur was freaking hilarious. I was crying.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite movie however, is Big Hero 6 by far.
Zootopia was insanely good. I loved the theme so much.
ReplyDeleteThis my friend is why Disney is so much more then just a children movie enterprise
ReplyDeleteAnd people say Disney is for kids alone. HA! Please, I'm 16 and I still watch the great ones like Aladdin and Lion King and so forth
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post too many time you'll see posts that are like "This movie is so much better than this movie omg" but this one talks about the positive aspects of all of them and I really like that.
ReplyDelete