Kyra Wharton lol yeah idk i think they r still hot a lot of people in the fb comments said jared looks good woth short hair but not jensen with long hair
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
This makes me so uncomfortable.
ReplyDeleteGood message though.
Kyra Wharton lol it was a faceswap on facebook
ReplyDeleteKourtneyFanGirl0127 Maxin Williams I know. They just do not look right with each other's faces lol
ReplyDeleteKyra Wharton lol yeah idk i think they r still hot a lot of people in the fb comments said jared looks good woth short hair but not jensen with long hair
ReplyDeleteJared on Jensen looks like josh hucherson
ReplyDeleteMolly Solowitz well josh is hot so i aint conplaining 😘
ReplyDeleteLol Jillian Harrold Phoenix Novak
ReplyDelete