Okay, but were you Team Jake or Team Jesse? I was literally pacing my room and squealing nervously, hoping she would pick Jesse. ~Annaya the Orange Walker from Nightvale
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I don't even remember what team I was on, it's been so long... D:
ReplyDeleteThe guy on the left
ReplyDeleteI was torn between both boys
ReplyDeleteJESSE DUHH JAKE WAS A CHEATER AND THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE HON
ReplyDeleteIsha Rajesh Can you edit out the curse in your comment please.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Orange Walker from Nightvale
Laura Howe ikr,I still remember that in the episode,& I was team Jesse when she chose Jake.
ReplyDeleteIsha Rajesh It's all good. Thank you for changing it and being a good sport. 😊
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Orange Walker from Nightvale