Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Cool
ReplyDeleteThe season 11 one says upernatura lol
ReplyDeleteIt does Lil
ReplyDeleteBecause by now, we don't need to read it to know what we're watching.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteThatcrazygirl TigerFoxGaming actually if you look close there is an s
ReplyDeleteAlana Shiriuuki no there's not lol zoom in the image...
ReplyDeleteThatcrazygirl I did that's how I knew it was there
ReplyDeleteThatcrazygirl its just very faded
ReplyDeleteYeah but we all know what it's says right?.............RIGHT?!
ReplyDelete