Grace Tyler Like Jem and Tess? They're really adorable, and then I'd have Will to myself, but that's what I'd want in a relationship, someone who will read with me and I can talk about books with, but also make me laugh and cry and scream and everything else. I just love Wessa so much.
ben montesanti Clare started writing another series or a trilogy i guess based on Emma Carstairs and Julian Blackthorn.. Its first book is Lady Midnight.
Stella Richards yes gem and Tessa. And I like them both honestly.. Gem and Tessa are so good together and so are her and Will.. So hard to choose... But if I did, it would be:...wessa!! 😍😘❤❤❤
Tessa is amazing. I don't know why, but me and one of my friends have a burning hatred for Clary and while Emma is amazing, I can relate to Tessa more. Besides, Jessa is my other, other, other, other OTP.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
What's the name of the book?
ReplyDeleteTESSA GRAY!!! Because she's really headstrong and does what she wants even if the whole world is against her!! ❤❤
ReplyDeleteJishu Dot Oh. Thank you. I'll have to read them now.
ReplyDeleteI ABSOLUTELY LOVE CLARY.
ReplyDeleteI have an uncanny dislike for Tessa.
I really like Emma so far.
I really like Tessa. There are lots of reasons to like her and she also loves books!
ReplyDeleteEmma Carstairs!!
ReplyDeleteThis choice borders on impossible...but I would have to say Tessa.
ReplyDeleteBecause she's awesome.
Tessa definitely because Wessa! And she's like an ancestor of fangirls
ReplyDeleteStella Richards what about gessa? Don't u ship that?
ReplyDeleteGrace Tyler Like Jem and Tess? They're really adorable, and then I'd have Will to myself, but that's what I'd want in a relationship, someone who will read with me and I can talk about books with, but also make me laugh and cry and scream and everything else. I just love Wessa so much.
ReplyDeletewoah wait what are the dark artifacts!?!?!?!?!? how have i not heard of this????
ReplyDeleteben montesanti Clare started writing another series or a trilogy i guess based on Emma Carstairs and Julian Blackthorn.. Its first book is Lady Midnight.
ReplyDeleteThis is hard... but I think Tess cause she's a essentially a fangirl like us and I think her character was written better
ReplyDeleteStella Richards yes gem and Tessa. And I like them both honestly..
ReplyDeleteGem and Tessa are so good together and so are her and Will.. So hard to choose... But if I did, it would be:...wessa!! 😍😘❤❤❤
Tessa is amazing. I don't know why, but me and one of my friends have a burning hatred for Clary and while Emma is amazing, I can relate to Tessa more. Besides, Jessa is my other, other, other, other OTP.
ReplyDeleteI don't know Emma yet, but totally Tessa for me!! She loves reading and is just so cutely awkward and like me! :)
ReplyDeleteTESSAAAA
ReplyDelete