Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
and nobody cries alone.
ReplyDeleteJesal Bulsara No, everybody cries...
ReplyDeleteJesal Bulsara ...Alone and then they post about it and get help by other people telling them they cried too
ReplyDeleteEllie Booth I'm talking about for fandoms being family. Nobody would cry alone.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I got you... we are a family until you have no friends at school
ReplyDeleteMy, my... aren't you a ball of joy...
ReplyDeleteBut if you are in the Sherlock fandom Alone protects you....
ReplyDeleteWe all sit in a mental institution
ReplyDeleteOh My G-D THIS!
ReplyDelete