Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
This is very not ok.
ReplyDeleteNeither are his eyes
ReplyDeleteWELL OK
ReplyDeleteAnd his face
ReplyDeleteWhile reading this all i could think of was; " What will you do on the weekends when your best friends become your dead friends"
ReplyDeleteI don't get it. I looked him up and got Martin Freeman
ReplyDeleteOMGGGGGGGGGG I REMEMBER THIS FUCKING SHOW AND I LOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteMy dude Wilt nice in basketball. They must've thought of Wilt Chamberlain when they made him.
ReplyDeleteWhat is okay in our fandoms these days, anyways?
ReplyDeleteѕαвÃrdÃÑ” Exactly.
ReplyDeleteI REMEMBER THIS SHOW!! :D
ReplyDeleteSAME VIVIAN!
ReplyDeleteWhat was it called again? The childhood memories are coming back...
+1 for an outstanding use of Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
ReplyDeleteNO
ReplyDelete