Kritika Ramesh I actually watched the first season of Bleach. I liked it, but you know how it goes. You start another obsession and it's all downhill from there. ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Fandoms United where do you get the Shinigami from? Because i can think of so many options so I'd like to know which one......
ReplyDeleteKritika Ramesh I was specifically thinking of Death Note.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
DEATH NOTE OML
ReplyDeleteI was thinking maybe Bleach, but then again there are so many different versions of Shinigami in anime you can never really tell.
Kritika Ramesh I actually watched the first season of Bleach. I liked it, but you know how it goes. You start another obsession and it's all downhill from there.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
^^^^^ Literally me with every anime or manga I've watcher or read
ReplyDeleteRelatable Star Wars Moment:
ReplyDeleteWaking up like R2D2 (extra Salty and ready to roast the first person you see)
ⓟⓐⓓⓜé ⓐⓜⓘⓓⓐⓛⓐ Same
ReplyDeleteRelatable Star Wars Moment:
ReplyDeleteLike Anakin, you combust every time a hot guy tells you he loves you.
Just like how you fucking avoid me and what you did!
ReplyDelete