If they rate it to where I ant watch it someone is gonna lose their head. But yeah I am super super hyped they have great hero's plus captain boomerang!!!
You have no idea how EXCITED I am! I want DC to redeem themselves because let's be honest, Batman vs Superman was meh to put it kindly and it wasn't half as good as Civil War. I'm a Marvel fan, through and through, so... Go Cap!
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
YYYYEEEESSSS
ReplyDeleteHECK YEAH
ReplyDeleteIf they rate it to where I ant watch it someone is gonna lose their head. But yeah I am super super hyped they have great hero's plus captain boomerang!!!
ReplyDeleteI AM
ReplyDeleteYYYYEEERRRSSSHHH
ReplyDeleteYEEEEET
ReplyDeleteHell Yeah!
ReplyDeleteFELL IN LOVE THE DAY I SAW THE TRAILER
ReplyDeleteHECK YES! Super excited!
ReplyDeleteALREADY PLANNING ON SEEING IT WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND BROTHER
ReplyDeleteisn't it really ableist, though.
ReplyDeleteScars by Boy Epic
ReplyDeleteYesss!! too bad I might not be able to watch it though
ReplyDeleteYes! I really want to watch it! Does anyone know what it's rated yet?
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a Marvel fanatic-
Seriously still ignoring me?
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how EXCITED I am! I want DC to redeem themselves because let's be honest, Batman vs Superman was meh to put it kindly and it wasn't half as good as Civil War. I'm a Marvel fan, through and through, so... Go Cap!
ReplyDeleteI'm beyond excited!!!
ReplyDelete