What if the perfect outfit you daydream about is a cosplay outfit? What if you daydream about getting married to your favorite character or fellow geek? Is that variation of "ordinary", "cool" then?
Jay Blank Or maybe we just see our dear murderous authors' "happiest daydreams". Only half your OTP dies and the other goes mad (and possibly becomes an evil villain and starts killing their closest friends).
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
thinks about Alice Through The Looking Glass when I see this guy
ReplyDelete+1 for hilarious use of Moriarty
ReplyDeleteTrue true Moriarty
ReplyDeleteThen what would be the Underworld??
ReplyDeleteI'd think its having to watch very detailed character death reruns.
Perfect outfits? Sheesh. I haven't thought of those. Ever.
ReplyDeleteWhat if the perfect outfit you daydream about is a cosplay outfit? What if you daydream about getting married to your favorite character or fellow geek? Is that variation of "ordinary", "cool" then?
ReplyDeleteJay Blank Or maybe we just see our dear murderous authors' "happiest daydreams". Only half your OTP dies and the other goes mad (and possibly becomes an evil villain and starts killing their closest friends).
ReplyDeleteTamara VenegasThat would be fun.....I've seen it happen before!
ReplyDeleteJay Blank Ooooohh, where?
ReplyDeleteTamara Venegas Ever heard of Homestuck?? My OTP GamTav was ruined because one died and the other was in a crazy, murderous rampage
ReplyDelete