I think every fandom is like this... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 26, 2016 I think every fandom is like this...~Jamie the Magical Marauding Mockingjay Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Interior Crocodile AlligatorMay 26, 2016 at 5:06 AMLikely also a description for the Supernatural fandom from what I heard of.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMoonBrush Dark kirinMay 26, 2016 at 5:10 AMThat's all fandomsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEliana PattMay 26, 2016 at 5:50 AMThe Fighting Dauntless ONLY blanketsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLaiba HashmiMay 26, 2016 at 5:59 AMWait... Isn't that what Stiles was wearing in Eichenhouse...shuddersReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJ-DrashMay 26, 2016 at 6:09 AMAhhh my favorite part about fandoms...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfiresignMay 26, 2016 at 6:40 AMlol sameReplyDeleteRepliesReplyifailatgames sometimesMay 26, 2016 at 12:51 PMViolently takes and puts on "uniform"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDevanshi SharmaMay 27, 2016 at 12:51 AM+Muskan Aggarwal ik the consequencesReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Likely also a description for the Supernatural fandom from what I heard of.
ReplyDeleteThat's all fandoms
ReplyDeleteThe Fighting Dauntless ONLY blankets
ReplyDeleteWait... Isn't that what Stiles was wearing in Eichenhouse...
ReplyDeleteshudders
Ahhh my favorite part about fandoms...
ReplyDeletelol same
ReplyDeleteViolently takes and puts on "uniform"
ReplyDelete+Muskan Aggarwal ik the consequences
ReplyDelete