“That's good for one on one combat (it's exactly how I was taught to fight when I started learning martial arts a few years back oh the memories), but in a large battle with tons of enemies it's probably very inefficient and dangerous."
i'm not in the fandom but that's just like "Surrender you terrifying beast and watch while I DOCTOR you to death" "Oh no! Not the doctoring! Anything but that!"
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
“That's good for one on one combat (it's exactly how I was taught to fight when I started learning martial arts a few years back oh the memories), but in a large battle with tons of enemies it's probably very inefficient and dangerous."
ReplyDelete“Makes sense for him."
sounds like attack on titan
ReplyDeleteAnd Nico, being the son of Hades, will probably be aroused by that
ReplyDeleteYESHHH
ReplyDeleteI kinda hate to say anything but Will's fighting style is shown quite a bit in the Trials of Apollo series
ReplyDeletei'm not in the fandom but that's just like "Surrender you terrifying beast and watch while I DOCTOR you to death"
ReplyDelete"Oh no! Not the doctoring! Anything but that!"