Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Katniss
ReplyDeleteMayor Queen, Green arrow
ReplyDeleteAll of them except Katniss ;')
ReplyDeleteHawkeye
ReplyDeleteHawkeye
ReplyDeleteKatniss and Hawkeye!
ReplyDeleteWhere is Allison Argent from Teen Wolf? And I choose Katniss
ReplyDeleteAlec Lightwood is also good even tho Legolas is my favorite
ReplyDeleteLegolas!!!
ReplyDeleteLEGOLAS
ReplyDeleteLEGOLAS IS DA QUEEN!
ReplyDeleteFrank Zhang
ReplyDeleteSusan Pevensie (just some more good archers)
LEGOLAS
ReplyDeleteKatniss!
ReplyDeletehawkeye
ReplyDeleteUm...all!
ReplyDeleteHawkeye, and Legolas 💪💯
ReplyDeleteGreen Arrow
ReplyDeleteRenn
ReplyDeleteEither of the Raven Clan or of All Clans, depending at which point you're at.
LEGOLAS
ReplyDeleteLegolas
ReplyDeleteHawkeye!And Arrow!
ReplyDeleteHawkeye
ReplyDeleteLegolas
ReplyDeleteLegolas, definitely.
ReplyDeleteAnd he can shoot three arrows at once, as well.
Hawkeye
ReplyDeleteKatniss
ReplyDeleteLegolas all the way.
ReplyDeleteHawkeye
ReplyDeleteJonas Armstrong's Robin Hood :-P
ReplyDeleteKATNISS ALL THE WAY
ReplyDeletekatniss from hunger games.
ReplyDeleteOliver Queen
ReplyDeleteSorry folks, but Hawkeye is mediocre here
burning matches :-) but he's sorta dreamy.
ReplyDeleteKathleen Bozeman-Schexnayder you are a 100% correct and I love your profile picture
ReplyDeleteOliver Queen
ReplyDeleteHawk eye
ReplyDeleteOliver Queen, AKA, the Green Arrow.
ReplyDeleteOliver Queen and Legolas
ReplyDeleteLEGOLAS
ReplyDeleteLegolas
ReplyDeleteLegolasssssssssss
ReplyDeleteLegolas and Hawkeye
ReplyDeleteThe green arrow/oliver queen
ReplyDeleteGreen arrow!
ReplyDeleteUm, where is Queen Susan?
ReplyDeleteHawkeye or green arrow... I can't choose
ReplyDeleteOliver Queen, Hawkeye, and Legolas.
ReplyDeleteKatniss & Hawkeye
ReplyDelete