Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I love it! I'm on Year- ah- Episode 79.
ReplyDeleteToby / Rae the Demon Here.
ReplyDeleteME! They made a novel out of it also
ReplyDeleteWinged Key I'm getting the audiobook on Bandcamp. Worth every cent.
ReplyDelete• σωlιи • A twice-monthly podcast about a desert town where "all conspiracies are real".
ReplyDeleteIs it like a podcast? Or something?
ReplyDeleteI love WTNV!
ReplyDeleteAbram in Wonderland 'Tis.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
Love WTNV
ReplyDeleteI'm only up to Episode 21, but I'm enjoying it so far!
ReplyDeleteOo what's it about ? 😄😃
ReplyDeleteREVY
ReplyDeleteI DO YES HI
ReplyDeleteIm only a couple months behind tho
ReplyDeleteCARLOOOOOOS
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that i like Kevin?
ReplyDeleteCECILOS
ReplyDeleteThey were great live omfg
ReplyDeleteI've only listened to like 5 episodes xD
ReplyDeleteim only on episode two
ReplyDeleteCan anybody tell me what this pod cast is about ? 😃
ReplyDeleteOoh! Ooh! Me!!
ReplyDeleteBubbles .M it's pretty much a news station for a made up land called Nightvale
ReplyDeleteAurelia T. Oh so it's kind of like a storyish thing? 😃 that sounds cool
ReplyDeleteBubbles .M Yeah. It's also full sort of weird, supernaturalistic events.
ReplyDeleteYASSSSS NIGHTVALE
ReplyDelete