This happens to me ALL THE TIME :(


This happens to me ALL THE TIME :(
~Jamie the Magical Marauding Mockingjay

Comments

  1. Casually flicking through the book and spoiling yourself then proceed to try and erase that little detail from your memory but instead you remember it for eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan Hampton Same! Whenever I flip a page and see that the end of the chapter (or book) is soon, I try to cover it up so I don't accidentally see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst is when you drop the book and you're glancing at pages looking for your spot. Last time I did that, I found out that someone died. DIED, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah when the climax is happening, I have to put my hand on the page so I don't see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...