I heard yesterday, that the day before, Comcast bought Dreamworks Animation. For ONLY 3.8 billion! And now I'm worried, because I grew up with Dreamworks, and they are some of the best animated movies I've ever watched. I don't want that to end!
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
was i the only one who read it in his voice?
ReplyDeleteI heard his voice in mah head
ReplyDeleteHiccup you adorable crap
ReplyDeleteI heard yesterday, that the day before, Comcast bought Dreamworks Animation. For ONLY 3.8 billion! And now I'm worried, because I grew up with Dreamworks, and they are some of the best animated movies I've ever watched. I don't want that to end!
ReplyDelete