I have a friend who watches Who but he doesn't WATCH it also he started before me so when I started he was on season 2 now I'm ahead of him he is on season four I'm on 7 part 2
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Wait i f...... Love SHERLOCK...
ReplyDeleteI've have the same situion except with anime
ReplyDeleteSo true!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteHappens so much with OUAT!
ReplyDeleteMy dad likes some of my shows, but he isn't "fandom" enough.
ReplyDeleteMy sister and my dad watch Doctor Who "casually". I don't get them.
ReplyDeleteno. how do you watch a show "casually"?
ReplyDeleteNeha The Jedi how?
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who watches Who but he doesn't WATCH it also he started before me so when I started he was on season 2 now I'm ahead of him he is on season four I'm on 7 part 2
ReplyDeleteTHERE IS A NEW EPISODE ON NETFLIX ERMAAAAAHHHHHHHGODDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ReplyDeleteAidan Torp Of Sherlock right?
ReplyDeleteWriting Owl YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ReplyDelete