Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Me
ReplyDeleteIdk, I just tend to glower at the last page and hiss/growl for a bit. Or sit back against some sort of couch and try to stop the tears
ReplyDeletethat happended today
ReplyDeleteмє αfтєя яєα∂ιиg тнє fαυℓт ιи συя ѕтαяѕ
ReplyDeleteOMG That is soooo true!
ReplyDeleteEvery time
ReplyDeleteSo me, I finished a good book recently and there had to be a second one, I can tell just by the way that it ended.....
ReplyDeleteAnd then-
ReplyDeleteMe: cries
Me: gets shit together
Me: calls friend
Me: Hey read this book
The lion roar ruined it.... ._.
ReplyDeleteUpaasana Kartik
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to add flood the house with all my tears
ReplyDeletepretty much.
ReplyDeleteHanna Bear the Broken & Confused
ReplyDeleteXD SAME OML SAMEEEEEEEEEE
to name a few reactions
ReplyDelete